My name is Joshua Kaufmann. I am a young, Christian missionary blogger (and vlogger) who desires to follow Jesus (my epic God) and grow/strengthen His body using every possible means! I want to be His witness and show His love and grace across all boundaries of land, generation, creed, or ethnicity!
I am the second oldest of 5 siblings, and I have the most amazing parents and family ever! (Did I mention I have the best Grandma ever?) I am a senior at Liberty University Online working towards a Bachelor of Science in Religion. After I earn my bachelors, I plan on attending seminary. I direct children’s theater for Forever After Productions which is a company my brother Co-owns in Canton, MI.
- To follow Christ’s example of love and be a witness to His Gospel.
- To outreach to America, the Arabic world and to the ends of the earth.
- To teach people how to truly follow Jesus and live a life of evangelism to promote His Gospel everywhere and how to understand different cultures in order to fulfill Jesus’ great commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
What I Believe
- I believe that the human race was separated from God through the disobedience of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:1-21). Through that act of defiance, every human thereafter is born into a sinful state. Even before we are born, we are separated from God. Because of this sinful state, we deserve death—eternal death (Romans 6:23)—separation from God eternally. This is what I deserve. As it says in Isaiah 64:6, even our righteousness is like filthy rags compared to his.
- I believe that God first loved the world (John 3:16). Even though we were separated from him in our sinful state through the fall of Adam and Eve, he still cared for us. Throughout the Old Testament we are shown time and again of God giving second chances to fallen people because of this enduring love. He continually loved us even when we scorned and defiled him and his truths. His love never fails (1 Corinthians 13:8) even when we do.
- I believe that because of this amazing love, God took the initiative, and he sent his only Son, Jesus Christ, to earth to pay the penalty for our own sins. I believe Jesus was born to the Virgin Mary just as it was prophesied (Isaiah 7:14). Jesus was both fully man and fully God. He was perfect, but he took on all the sin of the world. He, the spotless lamb, became dirtied by all of our filth—my filth.
- I believe that Jesus Christ died the most excruciating death possible on the cross. In fact, the term excruciating which we use to define the worst sort of pain is literally the word created to describe the pain crucifixion. He was then buried in a tomb.
- I believe that three days later Jesus Christ rose from the dead conquering sin and death! Not even the chains of sin and death could hold him!
- I believe that Jesus is the savior of the world and the only way to eternal life is through him (John 3:36). Jesus Christ is my Savior.
- I believe there is no one and nothing from where I can attain salvation except through him. I trust him and him alone, for there is nothing I can do that can even be close to saving or cleansing me (John 14:6).
- I know the God of the bible, the God of my Father, the God of C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Isaac Newton, our Founding Fathers, Mother Theresa, Martin Luther, Joan of Arc, Apostle Paul, Marin Luther King Jr., Billy Graham, and the God if Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, is the only God and he is my God.